Saturday, May 5, 2012

So we have a decision

Kenz is booked to have surgery on her patella this coming Thursday. I am mega scared and really worried that I have made the right decision. I know what is ahead of us and it seems like climbing Everest. In the meantime Kenz is blissfully unaware and we are trying to make the most of it. 2 huge long walks today and a lovely UD training session at the oval. Considering she hasn't seen a UD exercise for an absolute eternity she happily completed them one after another as though she had been doing it her entire life. The hardest part of me is she has not had one single hint of a problem today - hard to know the decision I have made is the correct one when she is so asymptomatic to it all. Any way thought I'd share a video of todays training session - we have climbed mountains to get to where we have today we will climb them again and hopefully another 4 months and we will be through the worst of what life has to throw at us. We are due a run of some good luck so fingers and toes crossed for my little girl.

No comments: