Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Nightmare Continues

Hmmm so much for there being light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe I relaxed to much to soon but the last 3 days have shown me that things are not smooth sailing just yet. Saturday evening Kenz was at the oval with me and jumped up as she does, came down and wouldn't put any weight on her left hind. I could do nothing to help it and she ended up needing to be carried home and I was stressing out bigtime and fearing the worst. A night in the crate and the next morning she was bouncing around as if nothing was wrong that is until we got to the beach for our usual swimming session.

Some noticeable front end short striding in her right front - URGH. I thought we had seen the back of that I really did. Some more hind end stiffness on Sunday night - again another first :(.

Another leash walk yesterday evening where she lasted 5 or 6 houses before she was carrying her LH.

More front end soreness noticed today - I am fast losing the plot.

She has more drive then her body can cope with and I am feeling pretty ordinary about the current situation. I don't know there is an answer but its absolutely devastating for her.

No comments: