Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy First Birthday Kenzie Munchkin

Who would have thought its been a whole 10 months since I picked you up off the plane at Adelaide airport. This time last year I wasn't sure if I was getting one and it certainly wasn't going to be a Marnie baby. What better way to celebrate her first birthday but at an agility trial. Kenzie had a ball playing with Riv, Buddy and Striker as well as hanging out and eating birthday cake. Yep I think she is a wee bit spoilt as I made a tuna cake with prawn and crab icing to share with the crew.

Tub of frozen yoghurt and a lamb shank for tea. More ball at the local park. I am really pleased with how she is maturing and I hope we are in for a lot of fun in the coming months :).

From this:

Photobucket

To this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: