Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2x2 Weaving Update

Finally had a chance to edit and upload my training sessions for the last couple of days. I love her enthusiasm for the task at hand its just priceless. She is having a few hassles with the harder entries as well as doing both sets of poles when I add the second set. I am not sure if thats a consequence of a lack of yard space and the fact when she does 1 set I have been sending her from a fair distance and when there are 2 sets obviously there is less distance. Occasionally she is really starting to wrap the one set of poles.

Hope to take them out to training tonight where there is more space and set up the camera and just see if having more space available helps with the training. I find trying to avoid throwing the toy into the video camera is a bit of a problem too. I also need to improve my throwing ability to get the toy in a better position.

Any way enough talk here are the videos:

Day 2 - Session 1



Day 2 - Session 2



Day 3 - Sessions

No comments: